Since 2000, Piermont Wealth Management has been assisting individuals and families in Nassau County, Suffolk County, New York City, Boca Raton, Boynton Beach, Delray Beach, and throughout the country with their retirement planning, investment management, or financial planning needs. Our team of financial professionals has a total of more than 25 years of experience in handling financial planning matters for individuals who are soon to be retired, have already retired, or are simply being proactive about their retirement.
As an independent, SEC-registered financial advisory firm, we pride ourselves on offering all our clients objective and conflict-free advice. This is made possible by adhering to a fee-only philosophy. Unlike some other financial planning companies, we do not operate based on commissions. When you come to us for financial planning help, you will be working with a true fiduciary advisor who will always have your best interests at heart. Contact us today.
To create and implement a financial plan that best suits your particular needs, we have developed a unique five-step process, which includes:
- Consultation: We identify your priorities, concerns, and goals, introduce you to our wealth management team, and review the financial planning process.
- Discovery: We review your completed in-depth questionnaire, review your retirement, financial, tax, and estate planning documents, and analyze your current investment portfolio, risk tolerance, and insurance policies.
- Strategy: We present our planning analysis, illustrations, and suggestions, recommend our investment strategy and discuss our plan to meet your financial goals.
- Implementation: We create an implementation schedule, process the transactions to enforce your plan, and coordinate with your other professional advisors.
- Review: We meet periodically to discuss any adjustments to your plan, confirm that your goals are being satisfied, and review your cash flow needs, tax situation, and portfolio performance.
Meet Our Founder - A Certified Financial Planner™
Our founder, Philip J. Capell, is a Certified Financial Planner™ (CFP®), which is one of the most rigorous and highly respected certifications for financial planners. Individuals who are accredited by the Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards as CFP® practitioners possess vast financial planning knowledge, experience, and a strong code of ethics.
In addition to being a CFP®, Mr. Capell also holds a law degree from American University's Washington School of Law. This rare combination of financial and legal backgrounds has proven to be invaluable for many of our clients who have sought our guidance and counsel. A lecturer for many civic and financial associations, he has also been published in various publications such as Morningstar.com, Financial Planning Magazine, and Long Island Business News. We are proud to have him as our founder and our clients truly benefit from his experience and insight.
Speak with our New York and Florida Firm today!
At Piermont Wealth Management, we are first and foremost a client-focused company. Your financial goals are extremely important to us and we will do everything possible to help you reach them. With offices in Melville, Long Island, and Midtown Manhattan, we serve clients throughout the Long Island and New York City metro area and beyond. We also have an office in Boca Raton, serving clients in Boca Raton, Boynton Beach, and Delray Beach.
Contact us for a free consultation and get the benefit of working with a CFP® practitioner to help you reach your goals through a customized personal financial plan.
Please Note: The scope of any financial planning and consulting services to be provided depends upon the terms of the engagement and the specific requests and needs of the client. Piermont does not serve as an attorney, accountant, or insurance agent. Piermont does not prepare legal documents or tax returns, nor does it sell insurance products. As disclosed on Piermont’s Form ADV (a copy of which available on this web site), Philip J. Capell, CFP, JD, MS in Tax, is a licensed New York attorney. If the client desires, he/she can engage Mr. Capell, in his separate individual licensed capacity, to provide legal services per the terms and conditions of a separate written agreement and fee.
- An experienced financial team with a total of more than 25 years of experience.
- Unique guidance from an estate planning attorney turned Certified Financial Planner®.
- Comprehensive financial planning services for any investment portfolio.
- Independent fiduciary advice regulated by the federal government.