Fee Only Wealth Management Firm
Managing money isn't easy. Put your portfolio in the hands of a seasoned, professional team!
- Comprehensive financial planning and retirement planning services for individuals from all walks of life
- Commission-free advice that adheres to all state and federal regulations
- Services from a U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) registered company
- Independent, objective, and straight-forward financial planning guidance
- The customized 5-Step process completely tailored to protect your interests
- Investment and financial planning services for every generation
- A free, no-obligation initial consultation
At Piermont Wealth Management, we believe our clients deserve high-quality financial planning services, no matter what stage of life they may be in. Whether you are looking to retire now, soon, or in the future, our experienced New York and Florida investment team is ready to create a plan that is completely suited to fit your short-term needs as well as your long-term goals. Want to learn how we can help further your goals? Contact us to speak with us confidentially.
What Fee-Only Wealth Management Services Can Mean for You
Many people think that fee-based and fee-only are the same thing. However, these terms imply very different things. We want to make sure our clients understand the difference and, most importantly, understand how our Fee-Only philosophy can benefit them. Learn the difference between fee-based services and fee-only services, below.
Fee-Based Wealth Management
Fee-based services can include commissions and sales charges. A fee-based advisor is sometimes employed at a transactional brokerage firm and can sell various products like life insurance and annuities. Most notably, a fee-based advisor tends not to be a fiduciary to his/her clients.
What Does Fee-Only Wealth Management Mean?
Piermont is a FEE-ONLY wealth management firm! This means that we are a fiduciary on our clients' accounts. Because our recommendations do not affect our compensation, our advice is completely objective and free from conflicts of interest.
We are truly independent, objective, and commission-free, and file as such with the SEC.
We strongly believe independent, fee-only (non-commission based) advice yields the best financial solutions. It comes from our long-standing philosophy of providing ethical, conflict-free service and placing our clients' needs first.
Contact Us for Fee-Only Investment & Retirement Solutions in New York and Florida
Often, investors are confused by brokers and believe the two terms: fee-based and fee-only are the same things when in fact, the terms have very different meanings. If you wish to work with a team that operates under a strict fee-only philosophy, then look no further than Piermont Wealth Management!
If you are wary of traditional brokers and seek a financial advisor that always has your best interest at heart, feel free to call us or contact us for a free consultation.
What You Can ExpectWhen You Work With Piermont Wealth Management
- An Investment team with a total of more than 20 years of experience.
- Unique guidance from an estate planning attorney turned Certified Financial Planner®.
- Comprehensive financial planning services for any investment portfolio.
- Independent fiduciary advice regulated by the federal government.