Do you have enough money to retire? Can your assets provide you with enough income during retirement? Do you have control over where you are spending money? How much can you afford to contribute to your work retirement plan? The answers to all these questions can be obtained through effective financial planning.
A crucial aspect of wealth management, financial planning helps you identify your financial goals and objectives and creates a plan to accomplish them. Our experienced financial planning team can help you implement a financial plan that is specific to your cash flow needs, family circumstances, and financial and tax situations.
Why Do You Need a Financial Plan?
- If you are retired, a financial plan is essential to make sure you have the appropriate income to cover your expenses and ensure that you do not outlive your assets. It can also be instrumental in developing an estate plan to make sure you minimize estate taxes and maximize your wealth transfer to your family.
- If you are within 10 years of retirement, you must put a plan in place so that you can reach your retirement goal. Guessing should not be an option! A properly constructed plan will map out your financial life through life expectancy and guide you accordingly.
You must know your retirement number, which is the amount you need to retire comfortably. You do not want to run the risk of retiring too early and then have to return to the workforce to cover your expenses.
If you are more than 10 years away from retirement, it is still important to have a plan. Many studies indicate that the sooner you start saving for retirement, the better off you will be in the long run. A financial plan will help you examine your cash flow situation and determine how much you can save each year. No matter what stage in life you are currently in, we can help you plan accordingly.
Our experienced investment team serves Nassau County, Suffolk County, Boca Raton, Boynton Beach, and Delray Beach clients with offices in Melville, Long Island and Manhattan, New York City, as well as Boca Raton, Florida. Contact us today!
Financial Planning for New York and Florida Business Owners
At Piermont Wealth Management, experienced financial planning team in New York and Florida proudly extends more than 25 years of experience to business owners in need of specific financial planning services. While many business owners know how to run a successful business, they often neglect their personal and family financial planning.
Whether you are a small business owner or a corporate executive, we can help create a plan to protect and grow your wealth, while you continue to focus on the success of your business.
How to Make a Financial Business Plan
A basic plan may include the following:
- Develop your Sales Forecast
- Find your Expense Report/Budget
- Develop a Cash Flow Statement
- Financial/Income Projections
- Deal with assets and liabilities.
- Breakeven analysis
Contact our experienced financial planning team to help you develop your business financial goals or with your personal financial goals.
Small business owners have dozens of tax benefits at their disposal - so many that it's hard for them to keep track. This is where our New York and Florida experienced financial team come into work with your accountant. We'll help make sure you put more of your net income into your personal financial planning needs.
Securing a Comfortable Future for You
With careful tax planning, you can invest in your growing business while minimizing personal taxes and saving more for retirement. Corporate executives would be wise to focus on saving for retirement and deferring as much income as possible during their peak income years. They should also do a careful risk analysis of their savings and investment portfolio.
Because corporate executives are often awarded stock options, their retirement portfolios may be poorly diversified and at risk of significant losses during a market downturn. Our New York and Florida financial planning services can help corporate executives with effective tax and estate planning while creating a diversified investment portfolio to help secure a comfortable retirement.
Have more questions about our customized and reliable financial planning services for New York or Florida? Please do not hesitate to request a complimentary consultation today!
- An experienced financial team with a total of more than 25 years of experience.
- Unique guidance from an estate planning attorney turned Certified Financial Planner®.
- Comprehensive financial planning services for any investment portfolio.
- Independent fiduciary advice regulated by the federal government.