Income Planning & Investment Management to Enjoy Your Retirement
Congratulations! You have now reached the point where you can enjoy the fruits of your labor and let leisure take center stage. Retirement, however, does not mean your monetary concerns are in the past. In fact, now, more than ever, it is imperative that you create and adhere to a financial retirement plan.
A financial plan is a broad but specific overview of your current financial situation, your financial goals for retirement, and the strategies you have set in place to accomplish this goal. Generally, a solid financial plan will include elements such as your cash flow, savings, investment portfolio, and other financial circumstances that will impact your retirement.
At Piermont Wealth Management, our experienced New York and Florida financial planning firm recognizes that retirees are concerned with generating a certain amount of retirement income in order to cover their cash flow needs and maintain their current lifestyle.
Using our five-step process, we can develop a plan for our retired clients so that they are able to receive the appropriate amount of needed retirement income. Based on your customized financial plan, we can build a risk-adjusted investment allocation and manage your portfolio accordingly. Contact us today for help.
Time to Review Your Plan
As a newly retired individual or couple, you should take this opportunity to review your financial plan and make any needed adjustments. Your retirement plan may require change from what it was when first created, especially if you created your plan long before it was time to retire. Adjustments often need to be made as a result of life events as a result of personal life or external circumstances.
Our financial planning firm is available to analyze all your cash inflow items compared to your all of your expenses while taking into account your available tax deductions.
Our firm can assist you in making the changes necessary due to numerous factors, including:
- Life events: marriage, divorce, death of a loved one, inheritance, sale of a real estate or business interest, property or personal injury settlement, losing a job, changing employment, and our favorite - winning the lottery.
- External circumstances: changes in the stock and / or bond markets, economic change, political change, change in monetary or governmental policy, tax law changes, inflation, or interest rate fluctuation.
Assistance with Estate Planning Issues
Once you are happy with your portfolio and comfortable it meets your level of risk tolerance, our professional financial planning firm can assist you with your estate planning requirements. The laws, rules, and regulations governing these issues can be extremely complicated. Attempting to navigate these matters on your own can be overwhelming.
In addition to being a Certified Financial Planner™, our firm's founder is also a respected estate planning and tax law attorney.
He can offer the strategic guidance you need to address various non-portfolio issues, including:
- Estate planning
- Tax planning
- Life insurance needs (note, Piermont doesn't sell insurance)
- Long-term care coverage (note, Piermont doesn't sell insurance)
- Medicare and Medicaid planning
- Health care expense issues
- Social Security benefit options
- Elder law
Savoring Your Retirement Years
It is never too early to start preparing for retirement in the future. It is never too late to begin either if you are going to retire soon. Creating a strategy will help you prepare for the expected and the unexpected, as well as protecting the ones that you love. We encourage you to discuss your retirement plan with our team to determine what you should do from where you are at in life.
Our New York and Florida financial planning firm understands you are now at the point of your life where you wish to savor your retirement. At Piermont Wealth Management, we are dedicated to helping you maintain a solid, financial foundation so you can rest easy for years to come!
We proudly serve clients in Nassau County and Suffolk County, Long Island, as well as clients in Boca Raton, Boynton Beach, and Delray Beach. Feel free to contact our offices, either in Manhattan, New York City, Melville (Long Island), or Boca Raton.
- An Investment team with a total of more than 20 years of experience.
- Unique guidance from an estate planning attorney turned Certified Financial Planner®.
- Comprehensive financial planning services for any investment portfolio.
- Independent fiduciary advice regulated by the federal government.